WiiKno’s Collaboration Experience
With the emergence of Web 2.0 technologies, leading-edge innovation presents beneficial methods for collaboration and communication. Merging innovation with company objectives, WiiKno elevates business to the next level. Through the application of our proven methodologies, you can reach next-generation knowledge connectivity.
- Secure sustainability and increase growth through the capture and preservation of collective knowledge
- Streamline operations by aligning a solution directly tied to your business model
- Enhance business processes and innovation through WiiKno’s collaboration services
WiiKno’s team has a solid pedigree in network management, project management, and systems integration and has collectively spent over 50 years working with Department of Defense, Federal Agencies, Enterprises, and other institutions to ensure their technology and knowledge infrastructures were optimized.
Our team drove the discovery and the organization for two of the most successful collaboration platforms in history. The success of these platforms were tied directly to our team’s leadership in the education of the user base, and the adaptation and evolution of data, information, and technology to enable viral growth, resulting in over 22,000 users creating 145,000 pages of content in just 15 months.
WiiKno’s mission is to provide the industry’s first full life-cycle solution designed to leverage Web 2.0 technology and unlock the knowledge power of large workforces. The depth and breadth of experience across our key leaders’ positions WiiKno to design, implement and manage a complete collaboration platform.
WiiKno brings together some of the top minds in industry forging a team dedicated to delivering collaboration solutions.
WiiKno’s chief architect brings more than 20 years of expertise in systems integration and in the deployment of communication network management systems, as well as knowledge management systems. Additionally, the WiiKno team has decades of experience in the design, deployment, management, and optimization of IT infrastructure in government and enterprise environments.
The WiiKno team’s credentials and core competencies include the following:
- Enterprise Collaboration Management
- Program Management
- ITIL Certification
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Systems Integration
- Software Development
- Network Management & Monitoring
- Network Security
- Systems Security Analysis
- Platform Deployment and Sustainability
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Organizational Strategy
- Operational Planning
- Contract Management
- People, Process, and Service Management
- Certifications: SDLC, ITIL, Cisco, Microsoft, PMP
- Advanced degrees: PhD, Software Development, MS, ABD Computer Science, MBA, Operations Management